Control your Web Site Content
We can have you updating your own site in 20 mins.
Take control of your web site content. No computer skills are required, its quick and easy to learn, and we offer one-to-one training for all customers.
Our CMS allows non-technical users to manage websites in minutes rather than months.
The key advantage the cms gives you is the freedom to update the site yourselves whenever you like without the need of a specialist programmer.
So it’s quick, and as importantly free to keep your site content fresh.
- Publish articles, pictures and videos
- Add forums, blogging, user-comments
- Add Picture Galleries & Video Galleries
- Create as many sections and pages as you wish
- Customise colours and styles
- Create sections and sub sections
- Upload site maps to search engines
- Each site is automatically Search Engine optimised for FREE Traffic!
Online WYSIWYG editor
For simplified content editing use the wysiwyg editor to make text bold or italic, add tables, links or pictures. It’s never been easier.
Its Easy to control articles
As long as you have a computer with internet access you can work with your website from your office or your sofa. So you can edit your site as quickly as you wish. Work whenever and wherever you prefer.
Our cms ensures your web site is adaptable to your changing needs in the future.
E-commerce is already built into the cms, as well as user registration and data capture. The cms allows your website to grow as to your bisiness changes.
Search engine compatibility
Your CMS website is built to be indexed in the best possible way and is compatible with all search engines on the web.
- Buy a domain and connect it to your site automatically
- RSS outputs automatically included
- Inbound RSS automatically published to sections of your Website
- XML/SOAP Methods available for cross-site data integration
- Advanced users can utilise INCLUDE code functionality
- Advanced users can utilise Application Server Space (available on request).
Please note that the cms is accessed on line with a PC or a Mac using Firefox as the browser, not Internet Explorer.
The reason for using Firefox is that some customers have Apple Macs, a platform that Internet Explorer no longer supports, Firefox provides a browser that works across both platforms.
What our Customers Say
‘Trafika have supported and developed St Giles Trust’s website for many years. We have remained with them as we have found their service to be professional, tailored and flexible. We are not particularly experienced in IT issues so especially value the way that Trafika guide us through the techno maze with patience and good humour.” – Tamsin Gregory, Head of Communications, St Giles Trust
“Trafika’s ability to speak in a language that we can understand has been a major factor in our successful partnership and we look forward to many more years of growth and fun under the guidance of Charles and his team., Damian Doherty, Features Editor Drug Discovery World. (email sent Aug 2010)
“Charles, Your help has been greatly appreciated.Thanks again. It is not easy to find professionals, such as you, who care about their clients”. Kind regards, Maryann Butler, Primrose Hill Press. (email sent June 2010)